[brcs-announce] Updates to the BRCS website and New Announcement Mailing List

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 04:09:03 PST 2009

Hello everyone,

Last year I had some folks tell me that they really didn't need to know what everyone else was doing.

I agree 100%.

This year, I have a BRCS website, www.BRCleanSweep.org, which has the assignments and leaders
listed and section shuttles explained.  It is not complete but there is a general explanation there now
for each section to be cleaned.  It will be updated as the event gets nearer and I know who will be on
each section..

This year there will be no need for me to send out detailed instructions for everyone. Those can be found
on the website for each individual participant and each group leader.

In order to avoid long complicated emails, you have been subscribed to a mailing list only for updates and
announcements when they become necessary.  These will ONLY come to you occasionally and will be
notices to check the website for changes, they will NOT be long complicated emails.

If you do nothing, you will continue to be on the mailing list and continue to get occasional, short updates.

Let me know if you have a section of the river you want to lead or work on and I will make that happen if I can.
Check out the BRCS website and look in the Assignment Section.

For more information on your subscription, see:

Or you may go to that same site and unsubscribe.  This will mean that you no longer want to be counted as a
volunteer for this event.

Thanks again for your interest in and volunteering for this event.

Norm Fred