[brcs-announce] BRCS Photos

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 10 20:05:15 PDT 2009

Hello all you BRCS folks,

Today 15 or so of us did the final event of the BRCS - the NCF - DTE Green Day downtown cleanup event.

I had promised several people that I would put up pictures of the 2009 BRCS after the Cherry Festival and tonight, with the help of Jocelyn, who edited the number down to a manageable 50 or so pictures, I have got the best ones on the BRCS website and ready to view.

Take a look.

http://www.brcleansweep.org/2009_BRCS_Best_Joc/index.html

Also the SPONSOr - 2209 page is finished and it looks pretty good.  All the logos have a message under them and a link to the business' website if there is one.

Take a look:

http://www.brcleansweep.org/BRCS_Sponsors_2009.html

Thanks to everyone who helped in any way.  You know who you are and what you did but in all, we did a good thing and made the river a lot cleaner than it would have been without our work.

See you next year.

Norm