[brcs-announce] New changes to website

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 18:12:45 PDT 2009

Hello,

I have made some changes to the website on the Leader, Worker and Picnic Crew pages.
Take a look if you have just signed up and don't know your assignments.

Also,  today I went up to the sites where the walking river bank crews will be working.  It's pretty rough terrain
with undergrowth and scratchy plants of all kinds along the river.

I would strongly suggest that if you are going to be in that group or have kids in your group that you plan to have doing that work,  you contact them and get them to wear long pants , socks, and heavy shoes for walking in rough terrain and cold water.  A change of clothes will be a good idea, too.  They can change into their shorts after the work is done.

Be sure to have them wear a HAT.  Lots of spiders and bugs around, too.

If they have some work gloves, that would be a good idea, too.

It's going to be a fun day.

Norm