[brcs-announce] Updates to BRCS website

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 17:59:06 PDT 2009

Hi BRCS Volunteers,

I have been in FL for a month and have not
been able to update the website for over a month but stuff is happening
and the the good news is that the event is funded by a grant and is on
schedule.

Many more people have signed up to volunteer and they have been assigned to their individual
groups.  Leaders have been chosen.  Shuttle drivers are all set.

Please take a look at the site and find the Leader and Worker pages under Assignments.

http://www.brcleansweep.org/Assignments.html

In Leader and Worker pages all the people who I have signed up are mentioned and assigned.

If
your name is not on those pages, you are not signed up.  If you don't
see your name, please contact me and I will be sure to get you assigned
to a work crew.

Thanks for your help.  It's going to be another fun day on the river.

See you soon,

Norm Fred

PS.
If you have not checked out the Traverse Area Paddle Club's website,
you should take a look.  We are the same club as before but have a new
"look" and a new "feel".  It's a completely different format now and
you will like it.  I guarantee!  Only 15.00 (less than half the
previous fee) to join and for that small price, you will be invited to
many lake and river paddle trips to destinations you could only dream
about.  Take a look.  New paddlers welcome.

www.TraverseAreaPaddleClub.org