[brcs-announce] A little wrinkle

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Mon May 18 13:30:17 PDT 2009

I'm sorry.

I wrote the last announcement from memory and I said that the road will be closed form PRIMER to BRIMLEY RD.  Well it used to be called PREMIER but now it's PARK DR.

So, I find that it caused a great deal of confusion since I really should have said that the road is closed from PARK DR. to BIRMLEY RD.

That's the curvy section of the road that goes from S. Airport, past the new Goodwill Inn and then on to the road that goes up to the Observatory.

Sorry for the dumb mistake.

Norm