[brcs-announce] Website Photos for BRCS

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 23 03:58:04 PDT 2011

Hello everyone,

The BRCS is over for 2011 but I have been busy getting the photos collected and arranged.  I guess I should say, Jocelyn Trepte has been busy getting them arranged.

The weather made the June event look pretty dim but the sunny day and the USCG divers we had for the NCF made those pics look like we were on a vacation outing.  The ones of the safe retrieval, the found, holey canoe full of garbage and the power boat towing the paddlers are a classics.

The selected group of photos are now on the website and in somewhat of a chronological order.

http://www.brcleansweep.org/

Go to the site - look along the bottom frame and click on "All Photos".

Then choose the year and event you want to see.  I plan to get all the photos on that page soon when I can find them.

Sorry it took so long but the summer is my time to have fun and work comes second.

A very special THANK YOU! goes out to Jocelyn who not only arranged the photos but cropped and enhanced them. She also designed the T-shirt and helped get it produced.  She is amazing.

The BRCS and the TAPC have done many cleanups already this summer and more are planned.  Of the ones I've done, the S Br yielded the most trash and the N Br yielded the least.  But the BRCS yielded far more than all of them put together.  It's a wonderful thing you folks do.

Thanks again for your support.  Enjoy the rest of the summer.  Look on the TAPC website for more cleanups coming up later this summer.  Club members and non-members are always welcome on my cleanups trips.

Norm