[brcs-announce] Picutres

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 16 12:12:03 PDT 2011

Here are all the pictures I have so far.

http://www.fredfamily.org/~nrfred/images/2011/BRCS_All/

Seems like a lot but notice there are only a few of people getting trash and of
people with the trash at the end of the trip.

I need as many pictures that any of you might have to fill in the blanks in this
group.

I will not use all of them but I will take the best ones and put them on the
website.

They are a great tool for documenting who worked, for fund raising and for
getting others excited about helping with the event in the furture.

Sending them to me full size on a CD is best.

Norm Fred
10422 Peninsula Dr.
Traverse City, MI 49686

Thanks for your cooperation.