[brcs-announce] Boardman River Clean Sweep website

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 03:23:44 PST 2011

Hi everyone,

I have removed all the names from last year's assignment pages so that  they are
now blank except for the basic information which will remain  the same.

I have obtained a kayak for the raffle as well as some other prizes and Gift
Certificates.

The raffle tickets will be a little late this year because of a slow down in the
licensing process but they will be sent out in April in plenty of time to be
sold.

When you are ready to sign up for the event, just email me and I will add your
name to the website.  You can request a section you want to work on and I will,
do my best to get you on that part of the river or lake.

Thanks again for helping with this event.  The river is a much cleaner place
because of our work.

With the several dams being removed in the future, it will change the way we do
things but this year, our plans will be pretty much like last year's plans.

I hope to see you all in June for the BRCS, June 11th, 2011.

Norm