[brcs-announce] Final Plan

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 17:19:51 PDT 2012

The BRCS is a go.

It's also probably going to rain all morning.

Wear rain gear and bring dry clothes to put on after we are done.

If it's raining in the morning and you don't want to come, it's ok.  No one will think less of you.  Doing cleanups in the rain is not fun but those of us who want to get this done will be there and will work.

If you are not coming, email me to let me know.   Don't call.   If you don't show up and don't eamil me, I will think you had an accident or even worse.

Maybe we will luck out and it will clear up.

CU on the river.

Norm