[brcs-announce] Updates and photos

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 20:19:14 PDT 2012

Many have thanked me for forwarding Steve Largent's updates about the BB Dam removal and the disaster that happened.   I don't mind doing it because I know that those I am sending them to are interested in what is going on and want to be advised.

However:

As I have stated several times - I can not forward photos that Steve attaches to his emails. My server will not allow it.

I do not do the updates of the GTCD photo blogs.  Please do not complain to me.

If you want to see the emailed photos, please ask Steve to send them to you.
Norm