[brcs-announce] 2014 BRCS Event Date

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 06:40:30 PST 2013

Hi,

2014 will be the 10th Annual BRCS event!  Who knew when we started doing it
that it would continue and become a leader in the river stewardship
movement in this area.

After consulting the calendar, I find that everything that affects the 2014 BRCS event date is either early or late.

Memorial day is May 26th and the first Saturday in June is the 7th.  I would
guess that the KHS is having graduation on the 7th since the next
Saturday is the 14th and that is awfully late.

So to avoid conflicts with graduation, TU seminars, Trail Day and lots of
other stuff that is going on in the early part of June, we have decided
to hold the BRCS event on Saturday May 30th, 2014.

We have done the BRCS as early as May 19th and it was pretty chilly but
having it later is no guarantee that we will have a warm day either.

Mark May 30th on your calendar.

I will keep everyone in the loop as time passes and the event nears.

Enjoy your Winter season.

Norm Fred
BRCS