[brcs-announce] BRCS update

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Thu May 29 13:21:35 PDT 2014

Things are looking good for the BRCS.

The bridges on the Shumsky to Beitner section are open but the section may not be clear of other types of obstacles, so for that reason I am not putting anyone on that section unless I hear that it's ok.  If nay of you know that it's clean, please let me know.

Switching gears -

I got this from Steve Largent:  Let him know if you are interested.