[brcs-announce] BRCS

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Sat May 31 15:41:19 PDT 2014

WOW - What a day!

Thank you to all those who came out and worked to clean up the Boardman today.  It was so gorgeous I could have charged a fee and everyone would have paid to work today.  I sure would have.

We took a lot of trash out of the river and the picnic was great.  THANK YOU MARY BOGART from KHS ODAC and her husband *whose name I have misplaced in my memory bank.  You guys did a great job.

Thanks to David Fred for all his help.

Thanks to the USCG crew for their cheerful enthusiasm.

Thanks to Denny Banks from Red Lobster for the biscuits.  They were gone on seconds.

Thanks to Steve Largent for helping with access to the Nature Center and the storage areas.

Thanks to Jody Bennett for taking care of the T-shirts.

Thanks you to all our sponsors for helping to fund this BRCS organization.  We really appreciate you and you concern for the environment.

And lastly, thank you to all the leaders and volunteers for your loyalty and hard work.  How could this be done without you?   NO WAY!

Lois called today a "River Cleanup Festival".  Lois is right again.

Norm Fred
BRCS