[brcs-announce] Your are invited

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Sun Aug 24 05:04:55 PDT 2014

For volunteers of the BRCS events this year.

JOIN US!
The River at Clinch Park
10:30 am • Aug. 27

We would like to thank YOU for the best National Cherry Festival ever! We couldn’t have done it without you!
The National Cherry Festival would like to thank you and the City of
Traverse City for coming together to throw the biggest party this town
has ever seen!
Join usWednesday, August 27, 2014 at Clinch Park near the beach, at The River concession area. Enjoy cherry pie from our signature ‘Pie Partner’ Grand Traverse Pie Company, get your free National Cherry Festival water bottle, and visit with
festival friends!
Please note: A presentation to the Mayor of Traverse City begins promptly at 10:30 am.

Norm Fred
BRCS