[brcs-announce] BRCS Evnet - May 30th

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Fri May 15 07:16:12 PDT 2015

It's here - What we have all been waiting for all winter.  SPRING!
And that means that the BRCS can't be far off.
Actually, it is scheduled for Saturday, May 30th.  Clear your calendar and be sure to sign up here:

http://tapc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=813410&item_id=388579&sl=383817528
You DO NOT have to be a TAPC club member to sign up.
USCG people need not sign up individually since they come in as group,
Signing up lets us know how much food and T-shirts to buy.  So it helps to us but is not 100% necessary.   If you don't sign up we'll still be happy to have you join in.
Basically, if you want to paddle or walk in the downtown section, come to Hull Park at 9:00am.
If you want to paddle or help in the upstream areas, come to the Brown Bridge landing off Brown Bridge Rd. at 9:00am.
If you can cook for the picnic, that would be a great help.  Contact me right away.

It's always a fun day and it's always great to see everyone at the picnic.  There will be a kayak and paddle given by H Cox and Son to one of the youth as a stewardship award.
I hope to see you soon.

Norm Fred
BRCS