[brcs-announce] DNR Partners In Conservation Award

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Fri Jul 10 19:33:50 PDT 2015

On Thursday, Jane and I drove to Lansing to receive the DNR's Partners In Conservation Award on behalf of the BRCS and all our volunteers.
You have done an amazing thing by your hard work and dedication over the past 14 years to the environment of this area.
On behalf of the BRCS and myself, I want to thank you again for your continued support you give so freely to the work of the BRCS.
If I had a way to do it, I would give everyone one of you this award myself.
A short report is located here:
http://www.brcleansweep.org/DNR_Partners_Award_15.html Norm Fred
BRCS