[brcs-announce] 2016 BRCS Raffle

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Thu Feb 11 05:56:49 PST 2016

I was at the Boardman Dam removal meeting on Tuesday night.  I put on my name tag which had BRCS on it.
People I didn't know came up to me and thanked me for cleaning up all the rivers in this area.

We all know I didn't do that alone and I told them that.  YOU have cleaned the rivers where we live with my help not the other way round.  So for that, I THANK YOU ALL!   I also want to thank those who may not have come to any BRCS events but who have worked on their own to keep the rivers clean in their own ways.

We all can be very proud of what we have accomplished together and we should continue to be diligent to keep the rivers here in the pristine condition we have worked so hard to achieve.

One way to do that is to help fund the efforts of the BRCS.   Since the BRCS is an all volunteer organization, even small amounts have a big impact on our bottom line.  So do what you can to help out.  The tickets are only $2.00.

We have some superlative prizes:
A new Dagger Zydeco 11 kayak (699.00) and wooden Bending Branches Paddle (165.00)
A Ski Pass to Crystal Mountain (349.00)
A Guided Fishing trip with Chuck Hawkins Outfitters (350.00)
And a lot more - 20 prizes in all.
I snail-mailed some raffle ticket order forms to those whose addresses I was pretty sure of but I know I missed many of you.
You can see the prizes here:
http://www.brcleansweep.org/Raffle_Poster_16.html and you can download a raffle ticket order form here:
http://www.brcleansweep.org/Documents/Raffle_Ticket_payment_form_16.doc

Help the BRCS make this the best river paddling season ever.
See you on the river soon,

Norm Fred
BRCS