[brcs-announce] Take the Pledge - And T shirt order deadline

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Wed Apr 6 15:18:15 PDT 2016

Hi everyone:
We have to move the deadline up to this weekend for the special color and size for your BRCS T-shirt.
Get back to me before Friday night 9:00pm.
Link to the Color charts:
http://tinyurl.com/nbyvdhu

The American Rivers National River Cleanup is now led by a really active river cleaner named Lowell George.  *2 first names like me.  American Rivers is a sponsor of the BRCS and provide us with those great little imprinted bags we use all summer.  That's about a 200.00 value.
He has this pledge idea for people to pledge to pick up trash in their hometowns and on the river.  I know you will surpass this pledge over and over this summer but if you want to give him an :"Atta boy!",  sign up for this pledge campaign.  It's free!  I signed up.  Let's try to help him make his goal. It will be good for all of us.

http://www.americanrivers.org/take-action/cleanup/ Norm Fred
BRCS