[brcs-announce] THANK YOU

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Sat May 28 18:17:00 PDT 2016

To all of you who came out despite the threatening weather, I want to say - THANK YOU !!!
Today was one of our best efforts and we did a great job for the river.
There were some screw ups but no one got hurt and everyone had fun including the kids.
We try to plan this project down to letter to maximize the efforts of everyone whether they paddle or walk and it all worked pretty well with a few glaring exceptions.  Next year we will try to do better.
I hope to see you at the Adams Fly Festival next weekend in Kingsley for the raffle.
Good luck. Norm Fred
BRCS