[brcs-announce] Betsie River Pruning Project

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Mon Jul 4 01:18:08 PDT 2016

Hi guys,
The BRCS and the BCD have received two separate grants to prune the worst fishing line attracting overhanging tree limbs on the Betsie from Homestead Dam to US31.
The project is scheduled for Saturday, July 23.

We will not take down trees but simply prune the highest overhanging limbs so that they will not attract more fishing line and make them lower so we can clean them if they do.
We have identified 13 limbs to be pruned.
We will work in two groups to make it a speedier project.

If you need waders for the day, let me know your shoe size.
Sign up here:
http://tapc.clubexpress.com/content.aspx?page_id=87&club_id=813410&item_id=548232&sl=538909236

Thanks. Norm Fred
BRCS