[brcs-announce] BRCS Raffle - Sponsors - T-Shirts

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Mon Apr 24 16:47:20 PDT 2017

It's getting very close to the time when I have to order T-shirts for the BRCS.
If you are a past sponsor and have not made your annual donation in order to have your name or the name of your business on the shirts, now is the time.

Make checks for 100.00 or more to BRCS, 10422 Peninsula Dr, Traverse City, MI 49686 and mail them now.
To order shirts, print your Name, Size and Color preference on a piece of paper and mail it to me or email it to me.   Sponsors get preference.
To see available colors, look here:

http://www.brcleansweep.org/page_images/g2000-colors.png

 Norm Fred
BRCS