[brcs-announce] Volunteer opportuntiy

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Sun Oct 29 11:43:22 PDT 2017

I have been asked by REB Ratliff of the GT Conservation District to let you know that on Wednesday, Nov 1, 2017, there will be a tree planting project near Brownbridge Landing in the Boardman valley.

We'll meet at the Brownbridge Landing at 10:00 am and go to the site nearby from there.  It will last longer or shorter depending on how many show up.

It will NOT be on the river but near the river at an old oil well site which is now a public conserved park that want to put back to its original condition.

Wear warm, old clothes, shoes that can get dirty, work gloves, (bring) rain gear.  Shovels will be available but bring a shovel if you have one.

See you there. Norm Fred
BRCS