[brcs-announce] Merry Christmas

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Mon Dec 11 16:34:30 PST 2017

Dear Boardman River Clean Sweep Supporters,

During this time of good cheer and charitable giving, please notice that the Boardman River Clean Sweep is NOT one of those charities that has requested a donation.  We have been very fortunate this year with many individuals and businesses helping us fund our many cleanup projects.
Therefore, we ask only that you remember us by shopping on AmazonSmile at this online location.

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/f.html?C=2DE8UTKVGVEHF&K=2KE802VGS1RBN&M=urn:rtn:msg:20171211150125c7b8ac9f0d224e1ebe54dbf15a50p0na&R=2Y8G28A2MO914&T=C&U=http%3A%2F%2Fsmile.amazon.com%2Fch%2F45-2116716&H=OZQKXPHTGWK9VLNN4TE8BVV7KGYA The BRCS thanks all those who volunteered to help do the more than 45 projects that we completed this year.

We hope that yours is a happy, healthy and Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in 2018.
I hope to see you all next year on the river.

Norm Fred
BRCS