[brcs-announce] May 7th Party

Boardman River Clean Sweep Announcements brcs-announce at brcleansweep.org
Thu Apr 26 19:03:58 PDT 2018

BRCS Volunteers:

As you may know, the BRCS has been chosen to receive a grant from Pour For More, a group of local brewpubs that donate a portion of their proceeds to charity. May is "BRCS" month. To celebrate that, we are having a get-together at the Rare Bird Brewpub on Monday, May 7 from 5 to 7pm. Come out and say hello and have a drink and maybe dinner and hang out with some like minded paddlers and we'll talk about the fun we are going to have this summer.
Norm Fred
BRCS