[Sketching11] Welcome to Sketching in Hardware 2011!

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching11.com
Mon Jun 20 18:28:59 PDT 2011

Hi. If you're getting this email that means that we think that you've
confirmed your attendance to Sketching in Hardware 2011 in Philadelphia.
If that's not the case, please let me know ASAP.

We'll be sending update emails to this mailing list in the coming weeks,
so please watch for important information here and feel free to use it to
discuss logistics around travel to and preparation for the event. This
list is a temporary list for Sketching 2011-specific information and will
be cleared immediately afterward.

Also, apologies for the confusing intro message that has this list as
"sketching at tired.com". That's an artifact of how I have the email list
manager set up on my machine. sketching at sketching11.com is the preferred
email address.

Thank you.