[Sketching12] IMPORTANT: The Sketching 12 Schedule

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Mon Jul 16 17:09:28 PDT 2012

Here is a link to the schedule for this year, it's a Google doc that's
editable by anyone with the link, so feel free to change your name if I
misspelled it or the title of your talk. If you don't have a title for
your talk, please give it one.

  http://tinyurl.com/sketching12-schedule

Please let me know if:
  - You are not on this schedule.
  - You are on it, but at a time that you can't/would rather not do.
  - I have you speaking with someone you're not speaking with, or vice
versa.

Also, if you would rather that your talk was not
recorded/tweeted/photographed, please highlight it in blue.

Thank you, let me know if you any questions or comments, and I'll see all
of you very soon.

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com