[Sketching12] Help me fix Texas Instruments

Andrew Fisher ajfisher.td at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:12:05 PDT 2012

I'll chime in on that one as well as I've hit the same point as CTP I don't
have enough time left for "yet-another-whatever" unless it completely
addresses a hole in how I'm doing something so I overcome inertia. TI don't
seem to deeply engage or interact with the OSH community and see that their
interactions need to be based around flogging a particular product. If they
took a more engaged stance then sales and product would come as they'd see
the issues that actually exist and then design to fill the hole...

Great to meet all of you at my first Sketching as well!!

Cheers
Andrew

--
Andrew Fisher