[Sketching12] scanning food and future teenagers

Nick Pinkston nickpinkston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 12:20:26 PDT 2012

For anyone in the "Hardware Resources" part of the unconference - I thought
I'd start making some of the resources we need to get this started:

*Hardware StackExchange*<http://area51.stackexchange.com/proposals/42563/hardware-how-to-design-prototype-and-manufacture-a-physical-product>
-
So we can start getting a knowledge base built up about everything from
electronics, mechanical, design, etc. - we need "follows" and questions to
get this to the next level - so that's welcome ;-)

*Hardware Startups Sub-Reddit* <http://www.reddit.com/r/hwstartups/> -
Thanks for everyone who joined this - we got on the front page on HN
yesterday, so we're getting seeing a good start with over 280 Redditors.

*The Maker Map -
Map-a-thon*<http://www.meetup.com/HardwareStartupSF/events/74851332/>-
I'm doing this to build the MakerMap that I talked about in my talk -
anyone wanting to help on the Hack-a-thon side (using gMaps or MapBox API)
or on the resource find/enter side is welcome to come out!

Let me know if you're interested in any of these and/or have some feedback!

- Nick

--
- Nick

724.971.6818