[Sketching12] The .ti email

Kipp Bradford kb at kippworks.com
Fri Jul 27 10:34:28 PDT 2012

Actually, I haven't sent the "fix .ti" email to anyone yet.
I did just convince Jason Kridner from TI to go to Sketching next year, so I'm guessing you just received an email from him? Jason is the guy behind the Beagleboard, is a huge advocate for open source, and was invited to Sketching but couldn't make it. I made him jealous talking about what he missed!
I have spent two very interesting days at TI discussing being a TI user and the DIY world. More on that later...

-Kipp