[Sketching12] The .ti email

Kipp Bradford kb at kippworks.com
Fri Jul 27 10:52:33 PDT 2012

Ha! I just got the email that you approved after you sent yours...
Chris Tsongas is the head of software for TI MSP430. He was looking over my shoulder at Jeff Hoefs's email about the lack of graphics library for LCDs. I had the same complaint, but the TI folks insisted that they have a powerful open source graphics library.

Check it out!