[Sketching13] A short survey about this years' event

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Tue Jul 23 14:52:16 PDT 2013

Hi. Please take 10 minutes and fill out this completely, totally anonymous
survey about this years' Sketching event:

  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MJQ3BNZ

The results from these post-event surveys are really valuable to us and we
make changes every year based on what people have told us in the surveys.
Please tell us what you thought, be as honest and direct as you want and
we'll promise to listen and do everything we can to make next years'
Sketching in Hardware even better.

Thanks!

--
Mike Kuniavsky