[Sketching13] Post-Sketching Update #1

Steve Hodges Steve.Hodges at microsoft.com
Wed Jul 24 16:53:19 PDT 2013

Ditto from me - thank you Mike for all the work that goes into making this event so valuable and successful. Already looking forward to next year (and maybe something in between).

Regarding the conductive inkjet printing and/or sticker circuits, if anyone has ideas of things to try, potential applications etc. please let me and Yoshi know :-). The inkjet printing will be described in a paper to appear at UbiComp in September and we are planning to submit a CHI paper on the sticker circuits. But if you have other ideas we would love to hear them.

Regards,

Steve