[Sketching13] Sketching in Hardware Mini-update #3: Presenting in pairs, presentation topics

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Fri Jun 28 18:10:46 PDT 2013

Hi! We're very excited here as we get the last pieces of Sketching in
Hardware 2013 ready. Alex and Leah are staring down restaurants and
drawing up contracts, while I put together the schedule.

This year we have more people at Sketching than ever before. Since one of
the rules is that everyone presents, this makes the schedule pretty tight
this year. To make sure that there's time for breaks, lab tours and other
activities, I want to get an accurate count of people who may be
presenting together.

If you're planning to present with someone else, please email me as soon
as possible.

Also, if you haven't sent me a presentation topic, please send that, too.
It's not going to be for publication, but to give me an idea of who to put
next to who.

Finally, if you have realized that you can't make it, let me know.

Thank you and see you in 3 weeks!

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com