[Sketching14] Intel's Galileo mk1: A Maker's and Teacher's Review

Jan Borchers borchers at cs.rwth-aachen.de
Wed Aug 6 14:52:09 PDT 2014

Hi all,

when we got our first Galileo boards back in January, I wrote a review of the board from my perspective as a teacher and maker. It was originally in German, and recent discussions at Sketching triggered me to translate it to English. I am sure that some of the issues I came across have been addressed since, and would love to hear about it. I’m also looking forward to see how the Galileo 2 improved in these respects.

Happy hacking,

- Jan

http://hci.rwth-aachen.de/galileo

Prof. Dr. Jan Borchers     		Phone +49-241-80-21051
Media Computing Group			Fax +49-241-80-22050
RWTH Aachen University		borchers at cs.rwth-aachen.de
52056 Aachen, Germany		http://hci.rwth-aachen.de/