[Sketching14] Anyone familiar with which SIM card to get in Berlin

André Knörig andre at andreknoerig.de
Tue Jul 22 09:26:35 PDT 2014

Hi Noah,

The common thing in Germany is to get a Pre-Paid contract. There a number
of cheap offerings of companies like Blau, congstar, Aldi, Lidl, etc., that
are piggybacking on the big telcos like Telekom and Vodafone.
But basically you can go into any of the many mobile operator stores and
ask for a pre-paid card with your desired combo of talk/internet/text
messages.
Fwiw, there's also this overview, written in English:
http://phone-guide-germany.com/overview-prepaid-plans-germany/4299/

Cheers,
André