[Sketching14] Thank you all!

Amin Zayani amin at relayr.de
Sun Jul 27 02:19:41 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I have a little unexpected problem to deal with at home so I can't be with
you today.

I just wanted to thank Mike, Tod and everyone involved in the organisation
of this year's sketching, and also thank you all for being here and being
so amazingly inspiring and open about the things you do.

I will take all your feedback to my connectthings.io idea and redraft it,
then spam you  with one additional email to collect a second round of
comments and feedback.

The ones of you who are staying a few more days in Berlin, don't hesitate
to contact me if you want to hang out or discover places/dishes.

Auf wiedersehen!

Amin Zayani

relayr <http://relayr.io/>* | *bring *things* to life
*Maker in residence*
*@AminfiBerlin*

iThings4U GmbH • Rheinsberger Straße 76/77 • 10115 Berlin
Managing Directors: Michael-Maria Bommer, Harald Zapp
Commercial Register Number: 149071B •
Tax ID: 37/503/21630
VAT ID: DE288362290