[Sketching14] A few tourist tips for Sketchers for your extra Berlin days

Andrew Sempere andrew at feralresearch.org
Mon Jul 28 09:32:48 PDT 2014

Just adding for the design folks especially - One of my favorite quirky museums anywhere is Museum Der Dinge, where you can browse the open archives which are organized by category IE “post war plastic masks” “items related to the decaffeination of coffee” etc

http://www.museumderdinge.de/

Oranienstraße 25, 10999 Berlin, Germany