[Sketching14] Help with OSM api/ output sensor data

André Knörig andre at andreknoerig.de
Wed Oct 15 09:37:44 PDT 2014

Hi Stefania,

Indeed, pachube/cosm used to be pretty easy to achieve that, but I also
haven't looked into it in a while.
I recently met a guy who is building his own version of it:
http://sensable.io/
Looks like just the thing you might need. Also you could get in touch with
him directly, as he is based in Berlin. :)

Good luck!
André