[Sketching15] relevant to topics raised at Sketching, a hackathon devoted to assistive technology

Michael Shiloh michaelshiloh1010 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:34:33 PDT 2015

As was discussed at Sketching, this is an area where we could have
tremendous  impact. Please spread among your channels. Deadline for
applications is next week:

"During the 72 hour makeathon we will develop hardware and software product
prototypes designed to meet needs that people with disabilities identify
are important to them. By bringing together people who understand the needs
('need-knowers') alongside engineers, designers, developers and makers, and
providing a space for innovation and prototyping, we will create solutions,
make new connections and share unique experiences. Join a group of talented
individuals for 3 amazing days to experience how tinkering and technology
can impact lives.

http://www.tomglobal.org/bay-area-makeathon

Michael <http://www.tomglobal.org/bay-area-makeathon>