[Sketching15] Thanks!

Nathan Seidle nathan at sparkfun.com
Tue Aug 4 17:07:18 PDT 2015

Agreed! So many good things!

* Casitas: The close proximity of food, bedrooms, and meeting room cut down
on transit time and dramatically increased running into people for
wonderful impromptu conversation.
* Size of group and length of event: Past years have felt like a compressed
marathon. This year was longer but I was surprised when we were done on
Sunday. However I imagine the folks with jet lag felt differently.
* Tour of a thing: Holy !@#$ the tour of Biosphere 2 was awesome. Please
include tours of things in the future.
* Hackathon: I really enjoyed building stuff with my group on Monday. It
was fast and furious but I got to know my group really well and learned a
lot about how designers approach brainstorming.
* No bar: Drinking under the stars on Sunday night with friends without
fighting the noise of a local establishment was epic.
* Kids: It was great to see more and more kids and significant others at
the event. We must find a way to include both kids and +1s at Sketching
20xx.

Next time:

* Lock picking course

--