[Sketching15] Thanks!

Josh Bloom joshbloom at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 15:52:13 PDT 2015

I have to add my hear hear and cheers to this. What a great weekend, I wish
I could have stayed for the hackathon and I'd love to hear about what was
made in the Biosphere...

Mike thanks again for creating and maintaining this great community, and
everyone else thanks for being that community!

Best,
Josh