[Sketching17] Transportation to the Masonic Temple and parking there (fwd)

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Thu Jul 27 12:24:41 PDT 2017

For Friday-Sunday you have three main options to get to the Masonic Temple
tomorrow:

  1. Take our bus line. The busses will be at the Marriott first floor lobby at
7:30AM and 8AM. They will look like brightly painted school busses. This is our
recommended option, since the drivers do all the navigation.

  2. Driving. It's a 10 minute drive and there is a slightly hidden, but large
parking lot behind the Masonic Temple. The entrance is from Second Avenue.

  3. Taking the Q line streetcar. The SPROAT ST. / ADELAIDE ST. stop is the
closest, and then there's a 4 block walk. https://qlinedetroit.com

See you tomorrow!

--
Mike Kuniavsky