[Sketching19] Sketching 2019 Schedule online

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Wed Sep 11 14:01:56 PDT 2019

You can find the schedule for Sketching this year here:

https://tinyurl.com/sketching19-schedule

This is a world-writeable Google spreadsheet, which means you have editing
privileges. Please feel free to edit anything that's associated with your
name, but do not change the order or time of presentations.

Please DO NOT share this link with others. This is just for the attendees
of the event. We'll publish a static version later for posterity.

You may add relevant links or metadata in the margins. If you have
questions, talk to me.

I look forward to seeing all of you in a couple of weeks!

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com