[Sketching20] Sketching 2020 participant survey

Mike Kuniavsky mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com
Fri Nov 27 16:36:15 PST 2020

Hi! For those in the US, happy Thanksgiving! Those everywhere: this year
I'm thankful for you, that we have a great community, and I'm super
thankful for all the hard work that Leah and the other folks at Sans Souci
(http://sanssoucigroup.com/) do to make Sketching possible every year,
even when it's a difficult year like this one.

We've started planning Sketching 2021, so please take 15 minutes to answer
our completely anonymous Sketching 2020 participant survey:

https://forms.gle/c6cAtNTUYoPL5hNH8

This is really important because it helps us understand what worked, so we
can do more of it, and what didn't go that well, so we can do less of it.
It's a relatively short survey and please be as honest and direct as you
want--even if something fell flat, or drove you crazy or made you feel
uncomfortable, we want to know so we can make it better.

Thank you, again for coming to Sketching. Have a great holiday season, and
expect to hear about Sketching 2021 at the beginning of the year!

--
Mike Kuniavsky
mikek at sketching-in-hardware.com