[brcs-announce] BRCS Report

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 8 15:54:20 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

The BRCS is planned for Saturday, June 5th.  Most of the raffle prizes are in and it is going to be a fun time again this year. The prizes are really nice and I got some new items this year that you will like.  The tickets will be available soon.  The drawing will be done differently this year so all ticket holders have a chance to win the biggest prizes.

I have had a few people sign up to lead sections and a few let me know they can't make it, which is good too.

I would rather know you can't come rather than wonder if you will be there.

Please let me know either way if you are planning to come or not so I can start making plans about who will be where.

If you have any special requests about where you would like to work, let me know.  All the assignments will be posted on the website.  www.BRCleanSweep.org

Soon, I will start contacting people to ask for specialized help like the picnic workers and shuttle drivers soon.

I am going to start working on the website in a few weeks when I know more about the final plans. Look for some changes then.

This event has taken on a life of its own and many local groups have become interested in being involved with the TAPC, which is a good thing for our paddle club and for the community.

Thanks for your help.

Norm