[brcs-announce] New website look

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 18:03:32 PDT 2010

Hi Everyone,

As I said earlier, I have been working on the BRCS website.  It has a new look. Still a bit retro but better. All the links are one page.

If you see something in the new site that needs to be changed, let me know.

www.BRCleanSweep.org

Several of you have signed up for the June 5th event and I am sure more will
sign up later. No problem, but the sooner the better.

I need a few folks who don't want to paddle to help out with the
picnic.  Jody and Bob will probably be there and a few more would be
nice.

Norm