[brcs-announce] Boardman River Clean-Up

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 17:46:50 PDT 2011

Hi Kyle,

The T-shirt order is a little late but there will be all those sizes available
FCFS at the picnic.  It should work out ok.

The USCG helo fly over is a cool idea, too.  I'll tell everyone about it.

If they could get some shots of people actually working on the river, that would
be really cool.  Those would be great for the website.

C-U there.

Norm