[brcs-announce] BRCS - Final Notice

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 10 16:01:24 PDT 2011

The BRCS is all set.

Please bring cameras and take some pictures for the website.  It's nice to see
your pictures on the site.  We use the best 50-60 pictures.

I have a few loaner cameras with waterproof cases.

Bring your grabbers.  I have 9 to loan at Scheck's.  Steve Somers has 2 and Lois
has 2.

Be on time to the meeting places.  Early is even better.  Don't make the rest of
us have to wait for you.

Dress for cool, foul weather and bring an extra set of cloths to change in to if
you get damp.  Leave them in the car.

Bring some water in a water bottle.  No plastic bottles if you can help it.

CU there.

Norm