[brcs-announce] Raffle Tickets

Norman R. Fred nrfred at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 17 16:08:53 PST 2012

Hi everyone,

The BRCS raffle tickets are available now and I will be sending out a letter to let everyone have a chance to get some.

The prizes are shown on this page of the BRCS site.  http://www.brcleansweep.org/Raffle_Poster_12.html

It's a nice kayak that can be yours for just $2.00.  Buy more tickets for a better chance.

Due to more rigid rules from the State of Michigan, I can no longer send you raffle tickets BEFORE you pay for them.

Therefore, I will soon send you a letter with a purchase form and you can send the money in and I will place you name on the tickets and return the stubs to you either by mail or by email digital images.

If you don't get a letter and want some tickets let me know.

The fund raising, T-shirt design, and most other planning is ongoing and doing well.

Stay tuned for more info soon.

Norm