[brcs-announce] Raffle Tickets

Steve & Pat Somers tvcsomers at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:06:41 PST 2012

Hey guys,

Just by sending out a quick email, I have "sold" 50 tickets in 3 days. Do the same, send it to everybody in your address book. I got replies from people that surprised me. I am sure that I will continue to get more replies. Remember this is for our home town river. Lets support Norm in every way we can.

Steve Somers
President / Publicity
Traverse Area Paddle Club
tvcsomers at gmail.com